Keywords: KNX68 reducer, KPM110 reducer, hyperboloid reducer motor, BKM110 reducer, tkb reducer
1.Using hypoid gear transmission, large transmission ratio;
2. Large output torque, high transmission efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection;
3.High quality aluminum alloy casting, light weight and no rust;
4. Smooth transmission and low noise, suitable for long-term continuous work in harsh environments;
5. Beautiful and durable, small size;
6. It can adapt to all-round installation, widely used and convenient to use;
7. The installation size of KNX reducer is completely compatible with the TNRV series worm gear reducer (KNX28 and TNRV050 have different sizes)
8. The installation size of TKB series reducer is completely compatible with W series worm gear reducer;
9. Modular combination, which can be combined in various forms to meet the requirements of various transmission conditions.
KNX68 reducer picture: (This picture is uploaded by the staff of the Maple letter promotion department, please refer to the physical picture, you can call 021-69577328 to obtain the physical picture)
68减速机-主要材料： KNX 68 reducer-main materials:
1. Housing: aluminum alloy (frame: 28-58);
2. Gear: 20CrMnTiH1, carburized and quenched, tooth surface hardness is 56-62HRC, after finishing grinding, the thickness of carburized layer should be 0.3-0.5mm.
KNX68 reducer-surface coating (aluminum alloy shell)
1. Shot blasting, and then special anti-corrosion treatment to maintain the silver-white metal feeling, and to resist the corrosion of organic solvents such as gasoline and diformaldehyde;
2. After phosphating, spray RAL9022 silver-gray paint.
KNX68 reducer-installation precautions
1. Before assembling the KNX reducer and mechanical equipment, check whether the rotation direction of the reducer output shaft is correct;
2. Before the reducer is assembled with the prime mover and equipment, check the deviation dimensions of the shaft diameter, hole diameter, key and keyway to avoid over-tightening and loosening affecting the performance of the reducer;
3. The reducer must be firmly installed on the mechanical equipment to avoid loosening or vibration;
4. As far as possible, avoid the gearbox from being exposed to the hot sun and harsh environment;
5. If the storage time of the reducer is as long as 4-6 months, you should check whether the oil seal is soaked in the lubricating oil. The lip of the oil seal may stick to the shaft and even lose its elasticity. Due to the proper elasticity, it is a necessary working condition for the oil seal. , So it is recommended to replace the oil seal;
6. All rubber parts and ventilation holes must not be stained with paint;
7. When cooperating with the hollow shaft or solid shaft of the reducer, the lubricating part of the shaft should be coated with lubricating oil to avoid seizure or oxidation;
8. The oil level must be detected during use (such as oil level mirror holes or opening oil plugs, small models are not available);
9. When using a new reducer, it cannot start at full load, and the load should be gradually increased;
10. When using various types of motor direct-connected reducers, if the motor weight is too large, support devices should be provided;
11. Ensure that the motor fan accessories have a good ventilation environment, so as not to affect the heat dissipation effect;
12. The standard working environment temperature of the reducer is -5 ° C to 40 ° C. If it is not in this range, please contact our technical service personnel.
1. For the gearbox, the secondary oil change must be performed after working for about 300 hours (gear running-in period). When changing the oil, the gearbox should be washed carefully with a suitable detergent, and mineral oil and synthetic oil must not be mixed;
2. Every 3,000 working hours, half a year at low level, the oil and oil level should be tested. If the oil seal is not tight, it should be tested conventionally. If it is a reducer input by IEC, it will be referred to as an elastomer for short, and replaced if necessary;
3.According to different working conditions, the inspection is performed every three years, and there are replacement of minerals, and replacement of bearing grease;
4. According to different working conditions, replace the oil seal on the output shaft;
5. When the product fails, do not disassemble the parts, and contact the company's after-sales service department (requires the specifications of the reducer, the date of production, the number, the time of use, the host name, the host production unit and the fault type), and then take a reasonable Measures.
1. KNX reducer should be stored in a shed, rain-proof and snow-free place;
2. Place formwork or other materials between the reducer and the ground;
3. The reducer that is temporarily unused after unpacking is coated with anti-rust oil on its processing surface and should be put back in the packing box in time;
4. In the case of regular inspection, it can be stored for two years and longer. When performing inspections, check cleanliness and mechanical damage, and check whether the anti-rust layer is intact.
- FXKNX series helical gear-hypoid gear reducer --- product structure
- FXKNX series helical gear-hypoid gear reducer --- Model description
- FXKNX series helical gear-hypoid gear reducer --- installation method
- FXKNX series helical gear-hypoid gear reducer --- installation orientation
- FXKNX series helical gear-hypoid gear reducer --- Accessory output shaft torque arm dust cover
- FXKNX series helical gear-hypoid gear reducer --- Dimensions
- FXKNX series helical gear-hypoid gear reducer --- performance parameters
- FXKNX series helical gear-hypoid gear reducer --- selection table of reducer